American Heirloom | Diestel Family Turkey Ranch
- Tender and juicy with real old-fashioned flavor: Our Heirloom turkey is consistently better – tender and juicy with that real old-fashioned turkey flavor.
- Slow-grown: Our Heirloom turkeys enjoy the freedom of being slow- grown in the clean Sierra Nevada Foothills with individual care, where they are raised longer to develop flavor naturally.
- Fed a low- fat vegetarian diet free of growth stimulants and hormones: Our Heirloom turkeys are fed a wholesome low-fat vegetarian diet of quality grains and soybeans milled on the Diestel ranch and, as always, completely free of growth stimulants and hormones.
- Broad-breasted: Our Heirloom turkeys provide excellent value with more meat, less fat and less water than other turkeys.
- Family ranch since 1949: All these delicious turkeys are grown and processed directly to you by us – the Diestel Ranch. Our ranch is family owned and operated, since 1949, and we’re proud to be one of the last small, family owned turkey grower-processors in the United States.