- Foodie – The worst food word crime of them all.
- 'Za – Don't insult your pizza by calling it anything but pizza.
- Sando – Sandwiches are cute and all, but not that cute. (Runner-up: Sammie)
- Yummy (or Yummo) – After the age of ten this is just weird.
- Mouthfeel – I don't want to imagine what the inside of your mouth feels like.
- Delish – Just, no.
- EVOO – I love you Rachael Ray, but this haunts me.
- Locavore – Yeah, I like shopping at the farmers market too.
- Delectable – The word someone uses when they don't want to write "delicious" again.
- Sinful – Eating is pleasure (and sustenance), not sin. Don't mix the two.
- Nom – I'm sure we can be more descriptive than this, right?
- Orgasmic – When Harry Met Sally has ruined us all forever.
- Succulent – Because Pinterest exists, and I can't not think of the plant when you use this word.
- "Cooked to perfection" – Perfect doesn't mean anything.
- "Take it to the next level" – I'm so guilty of this one. I'm so sorry. Your chicken breasts really don't have multiple "levels" to go to.
- "Best ever"– Oh really, tell me more about this miracle sandwich of yours.
- "Depth of flavor" – What does this even mean?
- "Tastes like crack" – No, your food is not like drugs.
- "Party in your mouth" – Again, I don't want to know what's happening in your mouth right now.
- "Jazz up" – Please, no.
- "Cloyingly sweet" – Too sweet. We get it.